Friday, October 21, 2011

Another Ultrasound

I had another ultrasound today because the baby was measuring a little small and my placenta was a little low last time. Happy to report, everything looks great. The baby is still a little small, but only about a week or two behind.

Reese came with us to the ultrasound this time. She wasn't as excited as I would have hoped. When she walked into the room, she was very worried about me and said, "Mommy, what is that thing and what's on your tummy???" She looked only a little relieved when I explained that it is a camera to see the baby and gel on my tummy, and it doesn't hurt me. She stood by my side and held my hand for awhile just to make sure I was okay.

When we walked out the door she told me, "I didn't like that gel on your tummy." Guess it might be best if she doesn't come to any more appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment