Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mug Shots




We went grocery shopping tonight, and turned some heads. We all looked pretty rough - Reese with her runny nose; Daddy with his sweat pants and dress shoes on (I don't know why he chose to wear that); and me without any make-up on. During our 2-hour grocery shopping trip, Daddy stole a pen to cross things off the list, Reese opened up the crackers before we paid because she got hungry, and I stuffed baby food jars into my coat pockets because I could not find Todd with the grocery cart. We were quite a sight and feel lucky the store manager did not ask us to leave. We might not head back to Cub in Buffalo for awhile. We decided to take unflattering mug shots of ourselves when we got home to capture the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa HaagJanuary 13, 2010 at 7:05 PM

    Yikes! Another Griswald family!

    ReplyDelete