Friday, December 13, 2013

Neighborhood Christmas Party

We went to our annual Christmas Party with the neighbors.  We ate and talked, while the girls asked approximately every 5 minutes if they could open up presents.  We finally put them out of their misery and let the gift opening begin.

Emmy got lots of Minnie Mouse toys - her favorite! Emmy had lots of (unneeded) help from the other girls opening her presents.




Reese had the BEST reaction I have ever seen when she opened the "Bloom" Winx doll.  She ripped the package, jumped up, and sprinted over to me yelling, "Mom, Mom!  It's Bloom the Winx doll I have been wanting!!!!"  I really wish I would have gotten that on camera.  It was classic!  Reese also got the Mystique horse and Barbie with the helmet she had been asking for.  I think this ranked as one of the best nights of Reese's life.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment